Transfer Agent

Queries regarding share certificates, dividends and estate transfers should be directed to Computershare Trust Company at 1-800-564-6253 (toll free in North America) or online at

Contact Computershare with the following questions or requests:

  • Address or name change
  • Duplicate mailings
  • Dividend payments
  • Lost dividend cheques
  • Estate settlement
  • Certificate replacement
  • Stock transfers

Husky’s transfer agent and registrar is Computershare Trust Company of Canada. In the United States, the transfer agent and registrar is Computershare Trust Company, Inc. Share certificates may be transferred at Computershare’s principal offices in Calgary, Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver, and in the U.S. at Computershare’s principal office in Denver, Colorado.

Dividend Information

The Company’s dividend policy is reviewed by the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis.

Dividend Payment History

Contact Investor Relations

Connect with Husky Energy